NHL Threads by CRK

crkraider22

Using that logic the Blackhawks should ditch their classic Red jerseys and replace them with their Black former alternates. I agree that a team called the "Blue Jackets" should use blue jerseys as the coloured version of their primaries but I think a Red alternate would work really well for the Blue Jackets. Red is a prominent colour in their scheme and Im not a fan of teams who's alternates are the same colour as their home primaries.

I would disagree on the sole fact that Blackhawks is one word (yes I know it wasn't always that way). Another "exception" would have to be the Cleveland Browns, but teams like the Toronto Blue Jays have had horrid attempts (logos and jerseys) with any colors that weren't a shade of blue. The more I consider the option of a red third, the more I feel like the fans of Columbus would embrace it as a tie-in of sorts to The Ohio State University.

A red alternative for the Blue Jackets would indeed be cool.

True, i like your jerseys and it's always a pleasure seeing your work crkraider22

Thanks for the kind words, I hope you continue to check out this thread as I post new concepts.

A red alternative for the Blue Jackets would indeed be cool.

Expect an updated Jackets alternate soon.

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

Nashville Predators

With the Preds, my main objective was to simplify the color scheme and settle on one animal head logo. I chose to stick with the current logo and merged the yellow/gold and orange into a burnt orange of sorts. The jerseys are taken from segments of the original jerseys, with a few modifications.

PredatorsHomeDisplay.png PredatorsAwayDisplay.png PredatorsAlternateDisplay.png

-Click to view full jersey

Like them. Its like you toke the inaugural set and simplified it to a more traditional design. What really has me impressed however is how well that orange alternate works. I guess when you have as many colours in your logo as the Preds do theres alot of options.

The Predators looks pretty cool. Its similar to what they have now in a way, but different. I'm a fan of their current alternative over their current home and away. I'm not sure about the orange alternative you created. But overall they all look a hell of a lot better than their current threads.

So far you fixed Nashville, Columbus, and Philadelphia. Made some cool concepts for Boston and Ottawa. Great work. Maybe concepts for Atlanta, Anahiem, and Florida next up?

Like them. Its like you toke the inaugural set and simplified it to a more traditional design. What really has me impressed however is how well that orange alternate works. I guess when you have as many colours in your logo as the Preds do theres alot of options.

Thanks, I was unsure of orange or yellow, but went with the orange because the Blues use yellow.

the sens set is great. they need to use that logo on their home/roads and use their current primary on their 3rds.

Thanks for the comments, I probably should have used the current logo and done a more futuristic third for them.

The Predators looks pretty cool. Its similar to what they have now in a way, but different. I'm a fan of their current alternative over their current home and away. I'm not sure about the orange alternative you created. But overall they all look a hell of a lot better than their current threads.

So far you fixed Nashville, Columbus, and Philadelphia. Made some cool concepts for Boston and Ottawa. Great work. Maybe concepts for Atlanta, Anahiem, and Florida next up?

The amount of white on the alternate is making me reconsider the color layout with the striping. None of the teams you listed will be next, but expect an original six team to be done.

New York Rangers

Not a whole lot has changed from what they currently have. The shoulder stripes now appear on the home, along with a shield patch based off of their 85th patch location. New York appears on the away jersey instead of Rangers. The scripts have been updated to match the NYR from the Liberty logo which appears on the alternate. The alternate is based loosely off of the Americans, the stars (four of them, one for each cup win) and the striping pattern.

RangersHomeJerseyDisplay.png RangersAwayJerseyDisplay.png RangersAlternateJerseyDisplay.png

<-Click to View Full Uniform Set->

Ooh, Original 6. Gonna be cool to see who.

Just posted, hope you enjoy.

i hate the senators... but what you've done is better then their current sad excuse 3rd jersey.

Hopefully what they come out with next year will better represent their franchise.

Archived