A Plus Designs

Moseph

This is not an actual company, but I think if I were to get into designing this would be my company name. Anyways, what do you guys think of this logo? I wanted to incorporate the letters "A", "P", and "D", but I am just not to sure about it. C&C apperciated.

APlusDesignsConceptBevelpng.png

SouthParkBaseballOriolespngsmall.png

The inner P makes the D look like another P

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

It's not bad, but the bottom text looks kind of weird to me. If you hadn't told me the name of this company, I would think it literally said "a plus designs" which would thoroughly confuse me in terms of grammar and what the actual name of the company is.

The "a/p/d" combined logo looks cool, though.

I feel like the "+" sign could lend itself to a unique design.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

What if you had some sort of rendering with a big '+' sign with an 'a' in the top left quadrant and a 'd' in the lower right quadrant. I feel like that, if done stylishly or neatly enough, could lend itself to a good-looking design.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Archived