Avs

stimpy

you suck !! thes jerseys need help desperately if the Avalanche staff saw this piece of plop they would puke !!

Its a disgrace to the game if u used paint for this shame on u! paint can do better than that this plop is so fluffing ugly it should be named stimpy.

You SUCK at jersey making and u should burn this immediatley!!

:cursing:

:cursing:

:cursing::mad:

Stop critizing, why dont you do something productive, I havent seen your work.

you suck !! thes jerseys need help desperately if the Avalanche staff saw this piece of plop they would puke !!

Its a disgrace to the game if u used paint for this shame on u! paint can do better than that this plop is so fluffing ugly it should be named stimpy.

You SUCK at jersey making and u should burn this immediatley!!

shut teh hell up lets see what you can do...i never seen you even trying so shut up

Stimpy, dont critize, but I know, you do have a point.

what logo? there only logo you dont use an octopus for their logo it has nothing to do with them...i know about the fans throwing octopui onto teh rink but it should never be there logo and think tradition red wings are origional 6...they would never wear a black jersey...and never use any other logo...or at least they should not

you wanna see something of mine? here it is: My Jersey Concept :mad:

And criticize as harsh or as much as u want cuz unlike stimpy who cant take a joke i dont care what you say about it.

P.S. this is my first concept

oh great wizard of uniform design....you might want to save your image as something other than a .bmp.....make the file size smaller.....not exceed your allocated data transfer......ease up on the harsh criticism.

Yeah, I clicked on the link when he posted it on Tuesday... finally finished downloading today.

:P

Oh snap! He said you have a ghetto booty...I mean huge booty...I mean...big files size. Moms that care choose Gif. Ha! I stole a slogan and made it my own! Yarrrr I'm a pirate.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Archived