New AFC and NFC Championship Game Logo

Nintendogmaster

Were these "new" Playoff logos scrapped? I haven't seen these anywhere this postseason.

playoffs.png

I assume these to be "beta" or "rough draft" logos, and the ones that are actually being used are simply the final version. Other than the conference championship logos, the final ones look fairly similar, but have similar gradient effects to the new Super Bowl logo.

I was wondering the same thing. Seems pretty unprofessional to go ahead with a press release and logo unveiling using 'placeholder logos' because your design team hasn't quite finished the final versions yet.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

It's not exactly the same but clearly inspired by The Vince, which is what I think most people are getting at. It's obviously not just the same football on a pedestal.

I just remember one post where this one dude was all like, "Yo, I think the new trophies are a little bit different than the Lombardi Trophy. I don't think the football is solid at all. I think it's hollow." and this other cat was like, 'No way, brah, it's just the Lombardi Trophy without the pedestal.'

I'm sticking up for that first guy because he was right.

Haha, I was the one who speculated that they were hollow. Vindication is sweet, especially when your team is the first to win the new trophy!

Badger_zps8961c467.png

Archived