The Halifax Grammar School Gryphons

JackFr

Why are there two "gold" colors? Not to mention they look nearly like the same shade of "gold" there's really no reason to have two colors, so why? Lines could have been cleaned up a bit. Also the initials of the school could have been better on the logo.

Overall, not bad. It could be better, although my first logo was not great either. You learn so much with experience.

The colours (specifically the two golds) weren't up me. They're the official school colours.

My NHL Rebrand Blog

Check it out and comment.

Ive seen this before. it's ok. Overall though, each line is rough and it would look better if they were smoother. Also there are small empty gaps in a few spots. On the very bottom of the basketball ball there are two small white dots. on the griffins wings, there are about 4 or 5 empty areas where the black meets the green and where black meets gold and few white spots on the lighter gold outline. this may seem nitpicky, but it is important to have attention to detail or it just looks sloppy.

I dont understand the lighting on the ball either in the first logo. the darker orange acts as shadows but whether the light source from above or below isnt clear.

if you were to clean this up, it would be much better, since it has potential.

Archived