Pro Combat Concept Jerseys

rtrich11

Not every Pro Combat that has rolled off the line is bad, but some are strange. I mean that I've seen nearly illegible numbers, animal patterns, absence of school colors, and overhaul ideas that came out of nowhere. Here are some deliberately bad Pro Combat jerseys, but would anyone really be that surprised to see some of these things?

Feel free to post your own strange Pro Combat jerseys in this thread. Who knows, maybe Nike will want to use it.

ProCombatConcpts.jpg

sorry, but none of these fly for me. why is Auburn Tennessee orange? the others are just awkward.

and while even myself likes the idea of Florida wearing a green uniform...it baffles me that you use a gator pattern in the heading but not ON the florida concept. plus, there arent any logos here that indicate anything.

if you didnt label these we would have no clue what teams they are for.

I am being silly, but that's kind of my point. With some of the Pro Combat unis, you have to double-take to figure out who they are.

considering the pro combat uniforms use team wordmarks, scripts, and school-unique number font...it's actually not too hard. sure, some teams like Pitt and WVU went pretty far out...but still

I am being silly, but that's kind of my point. With some of the Pro Combat unis, you have to double-take to figure out who they are.

considering the pro combat uniforms use team wordmarks, scripts, and school-unique number font...it's actually not too hard. sure, some teams like Pitt and WVU went pretty far out...but still

I'm not a big fan on some of them, but I found PITT's to be pretty good actually.

Archived