Hatty's Pro Combat

Hatty

Should I continue with these?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 10 months later...

Another one... okay. Since a lot of 'series' are started on Pro Combat jerseys, I'll remind you of this simple premise that your entire design is missing-- purpose. The Pro Combat series is meant to be a reflection of the schools, their history, and tradition-- as well as some literal translations like MSU's "bronze" helmet. The most successful series (2010) was creative in the sense that it was designed with a purpose-- not just to "look cool", and IMO, that's where Pro Combat should be based. This year, granted, was a step back IMO.

Now, what you've done here is not really anything special. Not to sound harsh, but your design is fairly lacking. For one, what's with the helmet? If you have to explain it, often times it doesn't work. Also a minor issue: the lines would be creating x's at the top of the helmet the way they currently are. You added a green outline and off-colored cuffs, and I have no idea what's going on with the pants (which should be colored on the side view, too, based on the rear view).

Is it bad? Not the worst I've seen, even in the past few days. But it's also lacking any form of purpose/design elements past random lines and a fill bucket.

And please, get rid of the poll on your post. There's a forum for polls only.

Did you see the date this was posted?

Archived