Omaha Rustlers

BJK Design

A couple of months ago I posted the beginnings of this logo when it was called the "Omaha Cattlemen". Needless to say, my day job got in the way and the thread went to the graveyard. Here is the revival of the logo under a new name (after some suggestions), the "Omaha Rustlers".

Let me know what you guys think!

Musketeers_02-1.jpg

No offense, but your Rustler kind of looks like a wimp, I think you need to toughen him up some. It all looks too clean and polished whereas rustlers are rough and dirty. Its a good looking logo, just too clean and nice to be "rustlers". He could also use a stronger nose.

No offense, but your Rustler kind of looks like a wimp, I think you need to toughen him up some. It all looks too clean and polished whereas rustlers are rough and dirty. Its a good looking logo, just too clean and nice to be "rustlers". He could also use a stronger nose.

I was thinking the same thing except I was thinking the Rustler looked rather effeminate. The jaw line is to angled or something.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

It is supposed to be 3/4 perspective, but I have been struggling with the the nose since the beginning. I agree that "rustlers" are typically rough and dirty, but I was going for a more polished look.

Thanks for the comments! I'll work on the nose/perspective so he doesn't look like Michael Jackson ;)

Archived