MLB suggestion: Return of the pillbox hat

Tygers09

Oh I forgot, everything has to be dark and gothic today...

How do you equate not liking fugly pillbox caps with being dark and gothic?

OK, maybe I was off topic about dark and gothic, but how many teams have black and or navy as a base color or as a trim color? I wasn't comparing them, but some of the designs of the current team logos and uniforms designs are fugly(i.e. Texas, San Diego, Philadelphia, to name a few..)! And you call pillbox hats fugly? I just get the idea that no body knows how baseball got started. Go back in history and look at how baseball uniforms and hats looked like back in the 1800's. Oh, we can have hideous throwback/current uniforms but not pillbox hats? Let's not have a double standard here, one standard will do just fine!

My personal opinion on pillbox caps aside... you really don't make a lot of sense when you post.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Generally when people here get this flustered and persecuted, the next step is usually something about a vengeful God punishing the rude and non-believing when the world ends. Just something I've noticed.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived