My Re-done Bengals Concept For Jamescraven

robbman21

Took the pointers and changes you would have liked to have seen and re-worked it with all of those changes here.The only thing I didnt change that you pointed out was the shoes to black,since I prefer white shoes on NFL teams.Enjoy!

HOME:

JamesCravens_Bengals_Home.jpg

ROAD:

JamesCravensBengals_Road.jpg

98Falcons.png

The only reason that I wanted black shoes was to coincide with the uniform color. Other than that, it's perfect.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Looks pretty sharp. I personally like it!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

vicfurth - Obiously, you dislike change. The new logo looks good on the sleeves, not on the jersey top center below the neck. What do you dislike about it? The font, the striping, the style? Just live with it.

ramdom - I would love to see a black helmet on the Bengals, like the Steelers and Ravens. The current helmet is so, how can I say it, 1980's, when punk rock started out. This is one area where the Bengals can change for the good, and this cleaner style is perfect.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

I would love to see a black helmet on the Bengals, like the Steelers and Ravens. The current helmet is so, how can I say it, 1980's, when punk rock started out.

Actually, punk started in the 70's if you want to be technical.

And why would the Bengals want a black helmet like the Ravens, or especially the Steelers? I like the jerseys you came up with (except I am also not a fan of the "B" logo), but the striped helmet needs to stay - it has the great combination of being totally unique while also looking fantastic.

vicfurth - Obiously, you dislike change.

<_<

Not hardly. I loved the Broncos' update, Nuggets re-coloring, and am currently one out of about three that like the Mooterus jersey. I'm all for change if it looks decent. The Bengals' new "B" logo is boring and has no innovation whatsoever. I see it and think "so what".

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived