Bandits Logo.

Spammy

Hey everyone! I have another concept, but I don't believe its up to par with my others... I would love some C+C on this as I think I need some help.

Here was the original sketch of it:

Scan.jpg

And my try at it in Inkscape:

path3771.png

I will ad colours later, just working on the rendering of it first...

I like it. There are a lot of bandit logos that are similar though. just how bandit logos go. I would stretch it a bit (redraw it though) to convey some motion and thicken that circle

Yeah, I drew it and I kept thinking of other logos. The first one I saw was the Patriots somehow. I think cause of the hat...

the cowboy hat needs some work. the top of it should be slightly taller or at least have the black outline form a shadow line on the far end of the hat. The 2 jagged edges on the hankerchief/bandana dont make sense unless your trying to make it look tattered and ripped. and the perfect circle where the bandana is tied shouldnt be so perfect. the whole logo has this free flowing feel to it and then you have this perfect circle which doesnt match the feel of the rest of it. try make it look more tied.

It's a bit hard to recognize in general. The hat doesn't really look like a hat, and the bandanna is jagged, which made me question "why?" Also, the back of the bandanna where it is tied together isn't really natural looking. It doesn't look tied together at all.

Overall, there are so many logos that are similar to this (looking at "bandits" and "outlaws" logos) that it's difficult to go this direction and have it really stand out.

Archived