Do people is the Toronto area care about the Blues Jays

bigbean24

In all fairness, the Argos have the opportunity to have more people at the games than TFC.

Also, the marketing muscle of TSN is much stronger then that of Sportsnet. I think that explains the Argos recent rise to more prominence in the recent years. Not that I'm complaining.

I think the Sportsnet/Rogers has kinda of hurt the Jays by not letting any other network broadcast any of their games.

And the greed move of moving games to Sportsnet One last year, when the channel wasn't available on most cable systems angered many fans across the country.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all fairness, the Argos have the opportunity to have more people at the games than TFC.

Also, the marketing muscle of TSN is much stronger then that of Sportsnet. I think that explains the Argos recent rise to more prominence in the recent years. Not that I'm complaining.

I think the Sportsnet/Rogers has kinda of hurt the Jays by not letting any other network broadcast any of their games.

And the greed move of moving games to Sportsnet One last year, when the channel wasn't available on most cable systems angered many fans across the country.

I couldn't agree more.

It's see,s like Rogers just wants to make this hard on themselves.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived