AC ROMA (Associazione Calcio Roma)

AJM

Like a few others out there, I'm trying to get some feedback kits I've created for my application into the WFL here on the boards.

The team name is AC Roma (Associazione Calcio Roma). The quote in Italian on the crest translates to: "All Roads Lead to Rome". I've also included two clash kits (black or mint) since I cannot decide which one to go with. Numbers and names were not included...in the event of being awarded a club, the WFL sanctioned number and letter set would be used. Kit manufacturer is Kappa and Fiat is the sponsor. I created the crest in a bit of a hurry, so the soccer ball portion is not of my own creation, but the rest is.

Any feedback you can provide would be great.

AC-ROMA_KITS_1-1.jpg

AC-ROMA_KITS_2-1.jpg

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

bump...no comments?

bump...no comments?

Sorry i am in awe, i realise it's an Italian club but i hate those Kappa Girls.

Who did you get the template off AJM? can i use it please?

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

they're good but i just wish the badge had something more than just a soccer ball in it. use some of Rome's great history for some imagery. also just not really a fan of those particular shades of purple and gold.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

footy_fumbler - I got the templates from TalktoChuck (thanks again!).

chestnutz - I put the badge together fairly quickly...I've been looking for something to replace the soccer ball (I've tried a bust of a Roman emperor and something featuring "SPQR", but it needs a lot of work). I just wanted to get the general crest and kits out there for some constructive feedback. Purple is my favorite color and I added the gold to give it a royal/rich feel. Any suggestions on colors or different shades of purple and gold? Thanks for all the feedback.

they're good but i just wish the badge had something more than just a soccer ball in it. use some of Rome's great history for some imagery. also just not really a fan of those particular shades of purple and gold.

I agree with Chestnut here. The kits are really good, but the crest just seems a little generic. It needs a little bit of flair. The shade of purple is really good, but the gold has too much of a green tint to it (at least that's what it looks like on my monitor).

jNTsTyQ.png

I agree with Chestnut here. The kits are really good, but the crest just seems a little generic. It needs a little bit of flair. The shade of purple is really good, but the gold has too much of a green tint to it (at least that's what it looks like on my monitor).

I see what your saying about the gold...I'll sub it for something less greenish in hue.

Archived