Sens new alt jersey logo

uniguy22

The 96-2000 combo was far better, IMO. I loved the additional white on the black uni.

Definitely. The Black jersey was far too plain without the white accents and it made the sleeve numbers look odd as well. In fact that Black jersey with white accents just may be the best jersey in Senators history. Pure class.

I'd love to see something like that set again, I loved the black jersey, but maybe a white or gold line along the red lines. That'd be a really nice jersey.

No. No gold accents on the striping. If a team uses a metallic colour on their crests it should be restricted to them because the shade will always be different when applied to the striping due to the different materials. Teams that knew this... Tampa Bay Lightning, Dallas Stars 1993-94 to 1998-99 and of course the Ottawa Senators (Exception being the black third,).

If a team uses a metallic colour on their crests it should be restricted to them because the shade will always be different when applied to the striping due to the different materials. Teams that knew this... Tampa Bay Lightning, Dallas Stars 1993-94 to 1998-99 and of course the Ottawa Senators (Exception being the black third,).

I don't know if it's changed with the Edge fabrics, but back in the CCM days, the silver striping on the Carolina Hurricanes' jerseys had a metallic sparkle to it.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived