The NBA Finals AFL Style

Alphabet Man

Everyone seems to be doing Miami concepts. So figured why not do the two NBA finals teams. Then I thought, I hate basketball, what about AFL style!

sandiegoafl-2.png?t=1306800651

Yeah, I only have paint these days. But kinda wanted to keep things simple in AFL terms. The Dallas is based on a St Kilda Pre Season jumper from last year. And Miami's... i dont know, i wanted to make a unique stripe and came up with diagonal sashes.

Your thoughts please?

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

I really like it. Both of them look nice. My only suggestion would be to change the uniform numbers to either the official mavs/heat fonts or design one to go with the theme. the font right now looks too simple and not sports-like.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

I really like it. Both of them look nice. My only suggestion would be to change the uniform numbers to either the official mavs/heat fonts or design one to go with the theme. the font right now looks too simple and not sports-like.

Where did you get those title banners on your profile? They look sweet.

I kinda wanted to use a normal AFL font. Over here all the teams have the same numbers with an AFL logo in it. Maybe if I can find that font. It's a pretty basic font but I'm not sure what it is.

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Archived