coyotes concept

puckcool22

The 'Yotes have the most boring uniforms in all sports now (except for their future neighbors, the Cardinals) and I'd suggest using the same font (ITC Fitz Quadra) for the numbers as the letters.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

The cream could afford to be a little lighter.

Also, these would be more boring than what they have if they ever hit the ice. It's a good try, but think about the players skating with their arms fairly close to their body. You'd hardly see striping.

you would think, but thats not how players skate- the arms are always pumping, always stretching, always moving

signature.gif

The cream could afford to be a little lighter.

Also, these would be more boring than what they have if they ever hit the ice. It's a good try, but think about the players skating with their arms fairly close to their body. You'd hardly see striping.

you would think, but thats not how players skate- the arms are always pumping, always stretching, always moving

...but still, it would look like side panels, and little more. You wouldn't be able to discern the curviture, especially with the pumping of the arms.

One other thing... the discrepancy between the three black outlines (logo, number, and trim) catches my eye. Obviously sometimes the difference between logo and trim lines are unavoidable, but perhaps a little more similarity would help.

I agree the Coyotes jerseys are boring and need the cream involved somehow, however I don't think expunging the white from the jerseys is the answer either. I think their current jerseys would be fantastic with the inclusion of a little cream and black in the trim. We've seen concepts for this before, and it worked. Despite them being one of the most detestable teams in the NHL.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

no man i just dont liek these all that much...the color dont seem right and it looks has if teh lines are differnt on each side...a little advice when using ms paint..make one side copy, and paste then flip and it will be perfectly equal

no man i just dont liek these all that much...the color dont seem right and it looks has if teh lines are differnt on each side...a little advice when using ms paint..make one side copy, and paste then flip and it will be perfectly equal

you must be imagining something cause thats also exactly what i did

as far as the color goes- does the cream seem more yellow than cream, cause if it does thats my monitor and if anyone has a monitor color adjuster that would be appreciated

signature.gif

Archived