2011 NFL Draft Pick Jerseys

dcameronh

So the 49ers announced this morning they have signed all 10 draft picks before camp started. Not sure but I think they are the first team to do that and they had the biggest draft class as well. Nice work! As I was reading through some articles, i notice a strange picture of their 2nd round pick QB Colin Kaepernick in a Niners jersey for rookie pictures(I'm assuming official pictures as I've seen many other pictures of draft picks in a 00 jersey as well). The only problem is that this is an old jersey and not a new version. Does anyone know why he is wearing this jersey?

Kaepernick_6.jpg

Not sure if anything else like this is posted already but anyone else got their draft picks in a picture with their new team's jersey? Post them here.

So the 49ers announced this morning they have signed all 10 draft picks before camp started. Not sure but I think they are the first team to do that and they had the biggest draft class as well. Nice work! As I was reading through some articles, i notice a strange picture of their 2nd round pick QB Colin Kaepernick in a Niners jersey for rookie pictures(I'm assuming official pictures as I've seen many other pictures of draft picks in a 00 jersey as well). The only problem is that this is an old jersey and not a new version. Does anyone know why he is wearing this jersey?

Kaepernick_6.jpg

Not sure if anything else like this is posted already but anyone else got their draft picks in a picture with their new team's jersey? Post them here.

Technically it isn't their older jersey cause on that jersey, the TV numbers were up on the shoulders and not on the sleeve (as pictured here). It is probably thier QB practice jersey while the rest of the team wears white. I dunno....just a guess.

Side note: I miss that jersey and it was miles ahead of their current ackward looking uni's.

I'm surprised no 49ers' fans are jumping on the Madden 12 screenshot of the Niners wearing their 1994 throwback uni's. Hmmmm...white pants. B)

Madden_NFL_12_Screenshot.jpg

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Actually the 49ers practice jersey for the QB's are black so as to make them stand out from the red and white jerseys the rest of the team wears.

051710-Smith-header.jpg

Well that throws the theory out, lol. Actually, his jersy does have the TV numbers on the shoulders and he's obviously wearing a jersey that is waaaay to big on him. This means it is not an on-field game issued jersey and he's probably wearing the throwback for fashion purposes.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Archived