International Hockey concepts

missouri tigers

I am going to make sweaters for each of the 51 "full" member countries of the International Ice Hockey Federation.

If I feel like it when I'm done, I will then do the 16 Affiliated countries that are not full members.

I just thought that this would be a fun project to do, and since many smaller European countries have terrible uniforms IMO, I thought that I would try to improve them.

Some of the Crests will be the member's current hockey logo. Others will be the country's coat of arms.

Also, some of the Crests will be custom logos made by me, or updates of that teams hockey logo.

For each team I am going to make 1 color jersey and 1 white jersey. Both of them will have similar stripe patterns.

I also set up some guidelines to follow regarding sleeve/shoulder numbers and logo patches:

-Each team will have a sleeve patch of the nation's/City's/Region's flag.

-Teams are not allowed to have any other sleeve patches or numbers on their sleeves.

-Teams are allowed 1 shoulder patch on each side of the jerseys shoulder; this can be either a logo or number.

BELOW IS THE LIST OF MEMBERS, THE ONES THAT ARE RED ARE ONES THAT I HAVE MADE JERSEYS FOR.

click on them to view the jerseys.....

Australia

Austria

Azerbaijan

Belarus

Belgium

Bosnia & Herzegovina

Bulgaria

Canada

China

Chinese Taipei

Croatia

Czech Republic

Denmark

DPR Korea

Estonia

Finland

France

Germany

Great Britain

Hong Kong

Hungary

Iceland

India

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Japan

Kazakhstan

Korea

Latvia

Lithuania

Luxembourg

Mexico

Mongolia

Netherlands

New Zealand

Norway

Poland

Romania

Russia

Serbia

Slovakia

Slovenia

South Africa

Spain

Sweden

Switzerland

Thailand

Turkey

Ukraine

United States

UPDATES:

USA, Bulgaria, and Canada added

2043050vl19qK6.gif

I like these 3 designs. the one thing that bothers me the most on Canada is the different shades of red from the uniform versus the flag.

The thing is, hate straight red, I never use it on sports logos/uniforms. I usually use a slightly more crimson color instead. Also, the color I used isn't that far off from the color of thier current unis.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

I like these 3 designs. the one thing that bothers me the most on Canada is the different shades of red from the uniform versus the flag.

The thing is, hate straight red, I never use it on sports logos/uniforms. I usually use a slightly more crimson color instead. Also, the color I used isn't that far off from the color of thier current unis.

Yeah, I get that. The red on the flag is pretty bright. The thing that makes it more obvious is that the flag on the shoulders is right next to the darker shade. It doesn't look nearly as obvious on a white sweater.

gYH2mW9.png

Archived