New Era 39Thirty Template

missouri tigers

Because I prefer the 39Thirty over the 59fifty style hat, and cannot find a template, I decided to make one myself.

I also made a visor based on the 39 thirty. I don't know if New Era actually makes such a thing, but whatever.

I tried to make this as simple to customize as possible while still keeping it looking realistic.

Here's what the template looks like-

39THIRTY.png

For those of you who use Paint, I made a version for you too. Just remember if you want something to be black to use a slightly lighter color like 90% Grey.

3930paint-1.png

DOWNLOAD .svg version

2043050vl19qK6.gif

I'm glad you all found this template useful.

I've never tried to make a sports template before, but seeing how well this went, I'm considering making an entire baseball uniform.

If I do, I will be sure to post it here.

If you make a baseball template would you be able to make one for MS Paint too, because there are no good baseball templates for MS Paint.

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

I decided that I am going to make a full baseball uniform template, and have already started.

I am going to try to make it look as "MLB official" as possible (with Authentic tags and all).

And when I'm done I will be sure to make one that is easily compatible to MS paint :)

2043050vl19qK6.gif

I decided that I am going to make a full baseball uniform template, and have already started.

I am going to try to make it look as "MLB official" as possible (with Authentic tags and all).

And when I'm done I will be sure to make one that is easily compatible to MS paint :)

Thanks

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

Archived