My Soccer Wallpapers (for IPhone)

johnrafael

In my hard work to get 500 posts and enter in a fantasy league, my first Series Post. First I'll make the Top 10 of FIFA Ranking of national teams. After it, Top 10 of IFFHS Club Ranking. After it I'll take requests.

I won't post in ranking order.

FIFA Top 10

1 - Spain

2 - Netherlands

3 - Germany

4 - Brazil

5 - Uruguay

6 - England

7 - Portugal

8 - Italy

9 - Croatia

10 - Argentina

France (Why in The Hell France?)

In my hard work to get 500 posts and enter in a fantasy league, my first Series Post. First I'll make the Top 10 of FIFA Ranking of national teams. After it, Top 10 of IFFHS Club Ranking. After it I'll take requests.

I won't post in ranking order.

FIFA Top 10

1 - Spain

2 - Netherlands

3 - Germany

4 - Brazil

5 - Uruguay

6 - England

7 - Portugal

8 - Italy

9 - Croatia

10 - Argentina

I like the idea here...but if you're going to say that these are for iPhones, then they probably should be the proper dimensions of at least the proper aspect ratio. Dimensions for an iPhone 4 wallpaper should be 960 tall x 640 wide. For the original iPhone, the 3G and 3GS the size should be 480 tall x 320 wide.

gYH2mW9.png

I like the idea here...but if you're going to say that these are for iPhones, then they probably should be the proper dimensions of at least the proper aspect ratio. Dimensions for an iPhone 4 wallpaper should be 960 tall x 640 wide. For the original iPhone, the 3G and 3GS the size should be 480 tall x 320 wide.

After Finish FIFA Top 10, I'll update South American National. Today England, France, Germany and Croatia.

Cant wait for the Manchester City background (Blue Moon soundwaves!!), will be immediately on my iphone. Awesome work dude. That Brazil one is sooo tight.

Sorry, No Backgrounds. Just Shirt-Style. And I'll update South American Teams after Finish Fifa Top 10

Cant wait for the Manchester City background (Blue Moon soundwaves!!), will be immediately on my iphone. Awesome work dude. That Brazil one is sooo tight.

Sorry, No Backgrounds. Just Shirt-Style. And I'll update South American Teams after Finish Fifa Top 10

Background as in wallpaper.

Archived