Houston Texans Rebrand

GriffinM6

Yeah, mbannon is right. This is actually fairly good (liking the way the HT logo turned out) but the helmet logo, as previously stated, needs to be totally redone, and you need to take your time lining up the numbers on the uni. It looks like you let a 7 year old put the numbers on. But I really do like the helmet, pant, and jersey design. Nice start, just gotta keep working! :)

25yzwqg.png

Yeah, mbannon is right. This is actually fairly good (liking the way the HT logo turned out) but the helmet logo, as previously stated, needs to be totally redone, and you need to take your time lining up the numbers on the uni. It looks like you let a 7 year old put the numbers on. But I really do like the helmet, pant, and jersey design. Nice start, just gotta keep working! :)

It's kinda hard to keep aligned. I know the home uniform numbers look like crap though.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

The "bull" logo reminds me of CatDog. I'm not sure if you used a reference image, but using one in this case would help it quite a bit. Also, not having a keyline around the logo is making it next to impossible to see on the helmet, you may want to add one.

As far as the unis go, they're good, but as mentioned, those numbers drag the presentation down quite a bit. You've also left the mesh texture from the 3/4 view of the pants behind. I'm not so sure a short helmet stripe like that would look so hot on the field, either. Focus on cleaning everything up a bit and you'll have a pretty decent look.

You need work a lot here.

Helmet: I'm not sure if the white in Helmet are horns or Stripes. But is Wrong in every way. IMO, Horns need to be in sides, and Stripes need to go at least 70% across the helmet.

Jersey: I liked the idea of Horns in yoke. But they're now reminds me Wings. Not liking the Numbers, neither NOB's. You need rotate the sleeve logo ti fit the jersey format.

Pants: Need coloured belts

Cleats: IMO, You need to make it all White or All Red. 50% of each isn't working.

I've been thinking of trying to make real logos recently and I decided to use a team with simple logos as my first try.I will hopefully have the computer drawn ones by late monday or early tuesday. I'm not the best drawer, so it's not perfect but pretty neat.

Texans Rebrand

I'm not going to do a sugar coating in here :

1. your primary logo shows: a cat, a great dane, pitbull, a seal with a white towel placed over the forhead, a bat hanging upside down ( if you look at the entire silhouette minus everything inside ), but no bull, sorry.

2. is that a shaving cream on both sides or a whip cream ?

3. stars with little lines above them looks like jean's pockets?

4. your letterhead logo with " H " and " T " nicely displays an " H " riding a motorcycle " T ".

5. I like your star with an " H " logo the best at this point and it has a very good potential to become a very unique primary logo, if you put it to work.

6. I would love to see you complete that logo and good luck to you.

Archived