Alternate Jersey...Team with Rich Heritage question

uuh70

]

andrew_miller.jpg

(except for some reason I really like this one)

I have always liked this one for the Sox. it looks nice

I actually like this Red Sox uniform: LouMerloni.jpg

To be honest, I think the current away alt is among, if not THE, worst uniform they've ever worn (not counting the 1970s pullovers).

spacer.png

It's fine as long as it's not overworn. I think (for MLB at least) that a team with a "rich heritage" can get away with wearing an alternate jersey only about 12 times per season - that is, about twice a month. Anything more than that is overdoing it IMO.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

It's fine as long as it's not overworn. I think (for MLB at least) that a team with a "rich heritage" can get away with wearing an alternate jersey only about 12 times per season - that is, about twice a month. Anything more than that is overdoing it IMO.

Like the Red Sox, who wear either their red jersey or blue jersey on every Friday...sometimes even Saturday.

spacer.png

Like the Red Sox, who wear either their red jersey or blue jersey on every Friday...sometimes even Saturday.

Usually for doubleheaders they'll wear the alternate for one of the games.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Usually for doubleheaders they'll wear the alternate for one of the games.

That must be what I'm thinking of.

spacer.png

Archived