LOGOLYMPIAD - Event 9

pollux

The National Hockey League (NHL) has decided to revert back to 4 divisions standings instead of two conferences. Select one of the 4 divisions and create a divisional playoffs logo for it. The four divisions to choose from are the old divisions: Adams, Norris, Patrick and Smythe. Provide only the colored version of the logo on a white background.

DEADLINE: Monday, October 31st, 11:59 AM Eastern Time

Reminder

Failure to follow the guidelines could result in your entry being inadvertently (or intentionally) excluded from judging.

Entries must be emailed to logolympiad (@) gmail (dot) com prior to the set deadline. Subject line should be the event number (Ex: Event 1). Once you submit your entry, it is considered final.

Entries must be submitted as .jpg, .gif or .png formats. The file name format of the submission is: event#_yourusername.extension (Ex: event1_pollux.png). The file must be attached to your email.

All final entries must be 800x600 pixels with at least 70 pixels of white space at the bottom of the image. This means that your presentation has to fit in a 800x530 pixels window (800 pixels wide by 530 pixels high). I will NOT re-size entries that are not properly done, so make sure it's right.

The background of the entries should be solid white, unless otherwise specified. You must not use gradients, shadows, patterns, lines, etc. on your background.

Do not include your name or any other personal identifiers on your submission. Also, do not watermark your work. I will add a watermark to each entry before they get posted for judging. I will also provide each entry with a number. You are expected to keep the identity of your entry anonymous until the end of the event. If you think you know the identity of another designer, keep it to yourself. Anyone who exposes the identity of themselves or anyone else will be DQ'd.

I will NOT contact you if your entry is wrong, therefore make sure that you comply to these guidelines before submitting your entry.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Dude,

Slow down...you're going through these events like a skid row crack whore.

Nobody is enjoying this and you're ruining a legacy event here.

Seriously, man, adjust to the marketplace and check you ego at the door.

Excuse me troll. Who are you again? How do you even know the "legacy" of this event if you haven't even been around long enough to know of the original contest... Or any of them for that matter.. Hmm smells fishy.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Dude,

Slow down...you're going through these events like a skid row crack whore.

Nobody is enjoying this and you're ruining a legacy event here.

Seriously, man, adjust to the marketplace and check you ego at the door.

You should show alot more Respect for Pollux this is a great comp he has had running

6299ssss1378.png

zobrombie is the infamous mojoto, who was an incessant troll that claimed to write a screenplay about the boards.

He was around for the original one way back when, and is apparently still an ass.

ive been following the competition and i think its being run very well. for all of you inspiring designers, this whole event is close to real world experience. you have a variety of projects each week, and clients rarely have time to wait on them. most of these contest last 1 week correct? that is my usual time frame for any project, but thats because i give myself a couple of days of "safe room". sometimes its a shorter turn around. some times it drags on for months. i think 1 week for each round is perfect. what the contest dosent include is post presentation changes and refinements. i understand how school, work, and life gets in the way of those playing, but again, this is really good "real world" experience. keep doing what you're doing Pollux

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Event 9 is now over!

Voting will be up soon.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Archived