Strawberry: '86 Mets better than '98 Yanks

Dexter Morgan

The way I see it, Strawberry knows more about either team than any of us do. None of us were on the field, in the dugout, or in the locker room for both teams. He was. Based on that, no matter how ludicrous the claim may sound to some, I'm going to feel more inclined to take HIS word for it than anyone else's. That's just how I see the matter.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Think about this the Yankees were all clean and sober. The Mets won 108 Games and the World Series while mos were drunk and snorting mountains of coke.

Read the Book the Bad Guy Won this team was Animal House. On the flight from Houston to New York after the NLCS they trashed the airplane. During the season the Mets had four bench clearing brawls. Players arrested for fighting with cops and a special room in Shea Stadium where the players took the groupies DURING GAMES. People are making a big deal about 4 pitchers drinking beer in the clubhouse for the Red Sox. If you did not drink in the clubhouse for the 86 Mets you were not part of the team and you were seen as odd.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived