New Canadian Money

drdougfresh

Just got to see my first new $100. One of my friends did an experiment on it for a class and poured ketchup on it. It washed completely clean.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering how the window holds up to folding and crinkling. I know it's pliable, but is it foldable? I can see the window looking pretty nasty after not-too-long...more like a broken window. But, I'll reserve my opinion until I see one. I'm close enough to the Canadian border that I'll run into one eventually.

I believe that is one of the biggest criticisms of polymer notes - they're harder to grip (ie for counting) and the don't exactly fold.

Have to say, the new note looks a little too futuristic at first glance for my tastes (it looks like it came straight out of Doc Brown's briefcase at the end of Back to the Future), but I'm warming to it.

You mean a little over 3 years from now :-)...

But we are evolving into a cashless society, i know i rarely carry any cash with me. Meanwhile my dad feels naked unless he's carrying atleast 200 in his wallet...

that being said i like the look of the new bills and cant wait to see one

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Archived