Sports Players

oaklandhusker

So I used this awesome site called tektek.org to create an avatar of Greg Halman, the Seattle Mariners outfielder killed in Holland. I can take requests, any player, baseball or hockey, as well as based off any picture you'd like (just post the picture). I'll be making them into wallpapers soon.

Greg Halman:

greghalmantektek.png

Wally, of Dilbert:

wallytektek.png

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

If these are created using a website, anyone can go there and make them themselves, so why would you need to take requests? There's no personal touches on them to make them look like the player they represent, so any hockey player with a red jersey is going to look the same...

Not really getting the point of this "concept".

If these are created using a website, anyone can go there and make them themselves, so why would you need to take requests? There's no personal touches on them to make them look like the player they represent, so any hockey player with a red jersey is going to look the same...

Not really getting the point of this "concept".

They take a great deal of time to make, I've had these for a while, and I'm planning on making these into wallpapers.

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

tek4ecad5c6d7ceb2941040.png

This literally took my 1 minute and 55 seconds. It's Joakim Noah. This is a joke, you can do better than this series, man. Get creative

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Archived