Mizzou football

_RH_

I'm guessing plenty of these have been done lately with the announcement of moving to the SEC, but I wanted to take an attempt at my Alma mater. I wanted to incorporate the pro combat pants they used previously. Imagine the two dark tones similar to those old pants; one matte charcoal, and one shiny black. Tried to mimic the three stripe pattern on the helmet, but left the M logo. The pro combat helmets were too grey, I am thinking again of a matte dark grey. I should have added the Tiger logo to the hip, maybe I'll add that later. Changed the font to something a little more unique. I've only done the road version, but will be working on the others soon. Hope to get any input you have! Thanks

Mizzou_ProCombatTemplate_road.png

I hate this template with a passion, but damn that is a great concept! Universities could learn a thing or two about design just by browsing the concepts section of this board.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

The claw marks aren't necessarily bad, but no black helmets, all-white helmet to pants on the road and copperplate numbers equal massive downgrade. I, too, did like they're pro combat uniforms, but not enough to replace the black and gold.

I wouldn't want to see all the white components together but I figured I would just show them that way. I thought the problem with the pro combats was the lack of gold. What font do you think would go better with this idea?

Archived