Fantasy College Logo

ezreiter3

Hey guys I'm back with an original concept of mine, and i thought you guys might be interested in seeing/critiqueing. I made this logo for a fantasy college for my buddy who was gonna' start a fantasy college football league, but he never got around to starting it and this thing just kinda sat there. It's a little rough because of MS paint.

Parks University Knights

TR

rush.png

Clipboard03.jpg

same here, it even appears to have some of the red pixels left behind from the original image. I dont want to call anybody out or anything but for future reference let's give credit to the people (persons) that created what you based your logo off of.

UWMpanthers.gifgold_14.gif

Yep...that looks like a cut-n-paste coloring job to me. There's nothing wrong with altering an existing logo for fun (I'd guess thats how most everyone starts out...myself certainly included), but calling it "original" when it is an obvious take-off is just asking for trouble around here.

Just my nickel and you owe me three pennies...

tbro

yeah the red pixels are a dead give away... despite the fact rutgers was my first thought before reading the other posts... nothing wrong with modifying logos as long as you dont call it original... credit where credit is due my friend... good work otherwise

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Archived