Dallas Stars Concept

GO2HELL

Although I'm a fan of their current set, the Dallas stars have always been "the green team" to me. I took the North Stars away jersey from 88-91 and used it as the basis of the home and roads and the 75-78 uniforms for the third. Please forgive the quality of the logos cause it was the best I could do with the gimp stroke tool. If there are any odd colour mismatches, loose pixels and any other errors, please let know so I can fix them. My TV (which is my moniter) sucks when it comes to picking the right colour shade.

Dallas-Home.png

Dallas-Road.png

Dallas-Third.png

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

Your shade of gold is a bit off. Also, there are a few stray pixels on the bottom left of the logo on the white and the RBK logo on the green glove. The script is also pixellated.

Anyways, onto the concept:

It would be a good start to keep the colour of the star interior constant and not have it change based on the jersey colour (like they've always done). Also, if you switched the gold for white on the white on the home striping, it would look fantastic. And as for the alt...just...no.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

The green home looks spectacular.. one of the best Dallas Stars concepts I've seen in a while. The white away has too much black though. If you switched all the black for green it would be a better match.

The third looks fine though I'm not sure why it has a different shade of gold.

Archived