NFL concepts: Falcons

elliott

The frilly sleeve things make me think of pirates or alternatively, the puffy shirt from Seinfeld.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

• 2 weeks later...

Okay here is another design, we got the Falcons here. I tried for more of an aggressive number font, way more silver added in to the scheme, and black comes back for the home jersey. Red helmets to go along with it like the current throwbacks. Black helmets return with the red alternates. The sleeve design would online be seen on players choosing to wear the nike compression sleeve but it features red slashes like the detail in the logo.

Tell me what you think.

FALCONS-2012-2.gif

Saints: I like everything but the pattern on the sleeves and pants. It's too... Passive? Feminine? Football uniforms are supposed to be aggressive-looking. 8/10.

Falcons: I like everything, but I can't pass judgement on the number font until I see it with a two-digit number on the back of a jersey. 9/10... for now.

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

Saints- Awesome, perfect if the helmet was gold. Well done.

Falcons- I don't really like it for some reason it seems... Arena footballish. I see what your doing with putting part of the falcons logo on the sleeve but, It doesnt go match the uni. I would do away with the white, put that element of the logo stripes on the shoulder and also the pants. And probably find a new font because this one isn't really working. Maybe use just the eye and beak of the falcon in the logo as a (black) alt helmet. I do, however like the idea of incorporating the logo into the sleeves.

Archived