Iowa State Pro Combat

cyclonefan_1

I'm intrigued by the cyclone helmet decal, but can't really make it out because of the cardinal-on-cardinal scheme.

Could we see a larger, clearer view of that, please? it looks like something that ought to be better featured.

FsQiF2W.png

Here is another project I was working on that also uses that logo.

6797765051_462da06d2b_b.jpg

I like that cyclone, very good. I always thought ISU should emphasize the torandic activity over the cardinal, like they did in the early-to-mid 1980s.

Well done.

FsQiF2W.png

Where did you get the font used in the take cover?

I love the updates. Would be great to see on the field

The font is one created by a member of Cyclone Fanatic. It is a very close knock off of our official athletic font used by the university.

Is there any way you'd be willing to share the font? I'd love to have it. If you don't want to that's cool too. Thanks in advance though.

Where did you get the font used in the take cover?

I love the updates. Would be great to see on the field

The font is one created by a member of Cyclone Fanatic. It is a very close knock off of our official athletic font used by the university.

Is there any way you'd be willing to share the font? I'd love to have it. If you don't want to that's cool too. Thanks in advance though.

I'll look for it on Fanatic and put it up on here. It has been a while so It will take a while to find it.

6812257506_f163afb409_c.jpg

I know one thing, the first one was pretty good. If it weren't Pro Combat, I'd have suggested putting the stripes on the sleeves. The Trice tributes, I like what you did with the cyclone on the helmet, reminds me of soccer's shadow stripes. I can't describe the jerseys without seeming inadequate though.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived