Baylor Basketball uniforms

rainmaker17

I'm glad my team will no longer have to deal with Scott Drew's dirty program anymore. Drew was the first coach to go out and negativley recruit against A&M's coach less then a week after he confirmed he was diagnossed with parkinson's dissease. Its no secret how a man with practically zero coaching talent can manage to build an "elite" program less than 5 years after coming off of probation for one of the worst college basketball scandals in history.

As far as the uniform itself, it always seems Adidas is one step behind with Nike with ideas. Nike may get alot of grieff for their crazy designs and lack of actual team color use, but the technology that comes with it is usually coped pretty quickly by Adidas/Reebok. I don't know why anyone thought the zebra/camo striped pattern was a good idea or what purpose it serves ither than to remind everyone how bad zubaz looked

...but the technology that comes with it is usually coped pretty quickly by Adidas/Reebok.

adidas is very much Nike's equal, and in many cases their superior in terms of technology. We're almost a full two years beyond the original launch of the adizero program, and Nike still hasn't figured out how to create a functional ultralight cleat. They still don't have a baselayer as advanced as PowerWeb, either, not to mention adidas' breathable mesh numbers in basketball, and those are just three examples.

I think Baylor pulled this stunt because of that kid who spurned them because he didn't like green and gold.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived