2 questions for MLB the Show 12

Botiger

I was wondering, since the game has all the BP uniforms, why don't they use them for the pre-game batting practice? Also, I noticed the Pirates have black alts with a "P" on one side of the chest. They wear these at home and away. The only difference is the placement of the number on the front of the jersey (under the "P" on the home and on the opposite side, in the same area, on the away version). Is this accurate? I don't see why you would have a home and away alt with the only difference being the placement of the front number.

I was wondering, since the game has all the BP uniforms, why don't they use them for the pre-game batting practice? Also, I noticed the Pirates have black alts with a "P" on one side of the chest. They wear these at home and away. The only difference is the placement of the number on the front of the jersey (under the "P" on the home and on the opposite side, in the same area, on the away version). Is this accurate? I don't see why you would have a home and away alt with the only difference being the placement of the front number.

I'm almost positive that The Pirates home alts with the numbers under the logo are incorrect. A lot of people are complaining about it. I just use the road alt for home games when I want them to wear an alternate jersey. I'm playing as the Pirates in one of my franchises. I haven't seen them taking BP in any of the pregame animations. Is BP part of RTTS?

Also, if you want striped socks with their current uniforms just choose the throwback-old pants. They look about the same as the currents and you get the cool striped stirrups.

BB52Big.jpg

I'm almost positive that The Pirates home alts with the numbers under the logo are incorrect. A lot of people are complaining about it. I just use the road alt for home games when I want them to wear an alternate jersey. I'm playing as the Pirates in one of my franchises. I haven't seen them taking BP in any of the pregame animations. Is BP part of RTTS?

Also, if you want striped socks with their current uniforms just choose the throwback-old pants. They look about the same as the currents and you get the cool striped stirrups.

I'm playing RTTS and you get batting practice before every game. You wear the uniform your team is going to wear in that game. I'm not playing as the Pirates but I had an away series with them and then a home. That's how I noticed the alts. It looked funny having the number under the logo and leaving the entire other side of the jersey blank.

Maybe I shouldn't admit this, but I am a Pirate fan. I posted in the other Show forum.

The Home alt is incorrect. The away is correct.

I have strong beliefs for the throwbacks. They have the current font instead of block. They shouldn't have front #s on the old (although they do have an alteration with them). The mustard hat should be worn with the one throwback instead of a pillbox hat. They used these throwbacks last year and even used the mustard hat with their home unis on a few occasions.

In RTTS, you use the game uni in warmups, but the BP in training sessions and spring training.

KISSwall09.jpg

Maybe I shouldn't admit this, but I am a Pirate fan. I posted in the other Show forum.

The Home alt is incorrect. The away is correct.

I have strong beliefs for the throwbacks. They have the current font instead of block. They shouldn't have front #s on the old (although they do have an alteration with them). The mustard hat should be worn with the one throwback instead of a pillbox hat. They used these throwbacks last year and even used the mustard hat with their home unis on a few occasions.

In RTTS, you use the game uni in warmups, but the BP in training sessions and spring training.

Correct! I'm wondering why you don't don't wear them in warmups. They're in the game, so why not use them for that???

Archived