USMNT Home Kit

djones3333

I like it but as far as the recent aesthetic of USMNT kits you seem to be going backward to the late 90's and early 00's. I like the look in and of itself but it's just a little off compared to their recent kits.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

Honestly not a fan. Just too many contrasting ideas going on and it doesn't mesh the way the new away kit does. I'd say back to the drawing board.

Suggestions?

I like it but as far as the recent aesthetic of USMNT kits you seem to be going backward to the late 90's and early 00's. I like the look in and of itself but it's just a little off compared to their recent kits.

Suggestion?

Honestly not a fan. Just too many contrasting ideas going on and it doesn't mesh the way the new away kit does. I'd say back to the drawing board.

Suggestions?

Suggestion?

I think a large reason why the contrasting sleeves work on the new away kit is because the sash is so subtle and not a "main" feature. It is quite toned down. I think the sash looks a bit strange rendered in both light gray and red. I know the old blue kit with the white sash had a red outline, but the main feature was the sash, not the outlines. Also, one reason the numbers can go in the middle of the new away kit is because the sash is so subtle. Here, you've got some real color on the sash, so the numbers will kinda get lost. I'm also finding that the combination of a "dominant" sash mixed with contrasting sleeves is a bit much. I'd also go for a swap of shorts insignia and put the real crest there.

Try and limit the kit to three colours at most, here I can see five (white, grey, red, blue, gold) as well as it making it look better it's also a FIFA ruling that national team kits can't have more than three (prominent) colours. Also try and make the crest colour the same as that used on the rest of the shirt or vice versa, it will help a lot.

The number being on the same colour background is a big no too.

Here is a completely different idea. I used the idea of horizontal red stripes for the jersey, but I also included the blue sleeves. Also, I replaced the "USA" on the shorts with the crest and changed the location of the numbers on the front.

usa-1.png

Tell me what you think.

Archived