Gehrig27's MLB tweaks/concepts

Gehrig27

Baltimore Orioles

For the Orioles, I added piping around the neck and changed the number style back to the older block from the late 60's-early 70's. Road caps are now the rightfull single cap used (I will admit the current white pannel cap doesn't look as bad as I thought it would.) Added matching piping to the two alts and added the Baltimore script to the black road alt. Awesome stirrups included, and as another nod to the 60's - early 70's uniforms I made the NOB for the home jersey in black and kept orange for the roads - just liked how it looked even if it doesn't match.

Orioles.png

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is looking very clean. Honestly, I would have kept around the white front panel cap for the orange alt only, but it looks fine with the black cap. And it's very stupid how the O's right now have two colored alternates with the team name. I like this black Baltimore road alternate a lot more. And I'm not sure how the socks would work (is the black and white striped part attached to the orange stirrup?) but they definitely look nice.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

I'd add at least one more cap to this set... preferably one with the "O's" monogram. Aside from that, this is about as close to perfect of an Orioles concept as I've ever seen. You really can't go wrong with piling the orange on with the Orioles when they're the only AL team who wears it.

Archived