Tank Stumper 5/31/04

NJTank

On this one, you're thinking correctly--although actually he did appear in four games for the Flames--during their last year in Atlanta--he was traded at his request to stay on a US based team...

I think he also mad a few appearances as a North Star too...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

On this one, you're thinking correctly--although actually he did appear in four games for the Flames--during their last year in Atlanta--he was traded at his request to stay on a US based team...

I think he also mad a few appearances as a North Star too...

If you read this the minute I posted, you would have seen that I said both Atlanta and Boston, but I thought two guesses weren't allowed so I edited my post.

Okay--no problem--just agreeing with you...

And I believe Tank is looking for the Bruins, based on the wording of the Stumper...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

It helps to watch SportsCentury Jim Craig. The answer is the Atlanta Flames, when they moved to Calgary they traded him to Boston becuase having an American olympian would not mean much in bringing people to the game for a team in Canada.

It helps to watch SportsCentury Jim Craig. The answer is the Atlanta Flames, when they moved to Calgary they traded him to Boston becuase having an American olympian would not mean much in bringing people to the game for a team in Canada.

It was reported in the papers that he did request a trade to a US team...

Archived