Solar League Baseball

RoughRiders99

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you should swap the two cap logos do they wear the e with the avalanche script visa versa

Agreed

May I ask why tho? Just curious.

I just think its redundant having the first letter of the script also on the hat

Yeah so you represent "Europa" and "Avalanche" in every jersey instead of just one part of the name. Usually I don't like navy and royal blue together, but you made it look very well here.

UnitedStatesofCollegeFootball-5.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everybody,

Just wanted to say sorry to those who were following the thread for not posting for a while. Don't worry. I'm still very much into this project. It's just that over the past few weeks, life has taken over for me. I'm sure you guys understand. I'll post some more concepts when my life start to slow down a little bit.

Thank you for your patience/understanding!!

-RR99

• 9 months later...

Howdy,

I came across this post, googling ideas for the Solar Baseball League that Ive created. I recently purchased the newest version of Out of the Park Baseball (OOTP14), and have played past versions. I created a Solar League of my own, but the computer I had it on bit the dust, so Im rebuilding, redoing logos, etc. In my research, I came across this post and there are some good ideas. In my original creation, it was not very realistic, as I had to imagine an alternate reality, as I created a full 32 team league. This time around, I decided to start the league small, then expand it out over time.

I can't wait to see what else you post on this. Im going to start a separate thread explaining how I came with the concept, and what I create as to not interfere with yours. I thought I was alone with this kind of idea, but its awesome to see that Im not.

I can't wait to see what else you post on this. Im going to start a separate thread explaining how I came with the concept, and what I create as to not interfere with yours. I thought I was alone with this kind of idea, but its awesome to see that Im not.

This thread is dead. He's probably not gonna post anything else

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

Archived