New Jersey Americans uniforms

JH42XCC

This concept is for my fantasy football team, the New Jersey Americans of the Continental Football Association (which is here on the CCSLC forums).

Home:

a73ea900.png

Away:

25e97b09.png

Alternate:

cb4d7dd8.png

YOZXkBG.png?1

I don't think the font matches the logo. That said, I'm not sure which one to recommend. I like the contrasting shoulders but you might want to try something that brings in the revolutionary theme like uniform accouterments. Great start and I love that logo!

I don't think the font matches the logo. That said, I'm not sure which one to recommend. I like the contrasting shoulders but you might want to try something that brings in the revolutionary theme like uniform accouterments. Great start and I love that logo!

Agreed, for the most part -- especially about the logo.

Speaking of the logo, do you have a version that doesn't include the wordmark? If so, I would be curious to see how that looks on the helmet, as I think the wordmark makes the logo a little too busy to be a good helmet logo.

One other thought -- if you can use a logo without the wordmark, it may be worth a try to see how it looks reversed on the right side of the helmet so the soldier is moving toward the front of the helmet on both sides. The left side could stay the way it is now.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

So I've decided to put the team's wordmark on the helmet and go with a more simpler design. I also changed the number font to the block numbers.

bce1ce63.png

18697927.png

1d04693a.png

YOZXkBG.png?1

Archived