NFL Thanksgiving Uniforms

rroy0824

This is kind of going off of what OfficialBailey7 said

Texans2.jpg

Is this better? I'd like to know if people think this works or if the shoulder loops look better. If I should just scrap this and try again, I'd like to know that too. I really want to come up with a good look. Also, does the Texas on the helmet work? I kind of like it but don't know how others feel about it.

Stripeless dark pants aren't very throwback-looking. The idea of a solid dark pant only started popping up in the last 10 to 15 years, that I can think of. You'd see stripeless gold or yellow or white pants back in the 50s and 60s, but dark pants always had a stripe.

Stripeless dark pants aren't very throwback-looking. The idea of a solid dark pant only started popping up in the last 10 to 15 years, that I can think of. You'd see stripeless gold or yellow or white pants back in the 50s and 60s, but dark pants always had a stripe.

Huh, to be honest, I've never really noticed that before. Now that I think about it and look back, you're right. That will be something I fix once the logo stuff is work out. Thanks!

Archived