Astros Logo Concept Ver. 2

BigRed618

Obviously this is just a quick mock-up, so I'll focus my critique of the overall idea.

Even though my usual taste in baseball jerseys tells me to hate this, I kind of like it an think it would make a good look for an alternate jersey. In order for this to work, however, the phaser would have to flow a little bit better with the wordmark. What made the original Colts jerseys so effective is that the gun had a straight, flat surface to act as a "stand" for the letters. The phaser you've used here has a lot of ridges that would make this awkward, so for this to work, it would need a few tweaks.

Obviously this is just a quick mock-up, so I'll focus my critique of the overall idea.

Even though my usual taste in baseball jerseys tells me to hate this, I kind of like it an think it would make a good look for an alternate jersey. In order for this to work, however, the phaser would have to flow a little bit better with the wordmark. What made the original Colts jerseys so effective is that the gun had a straight, flat surface to act as a "stand" for the letters. The phaser you've used here has a lot of ridges that would make this awkward, so for this to work, it would need a few tweaks.

I think I understand. I'll see what I can do.

Archived