Stelers Concept Helmet

zachintosh66

Die hard Steeler fan here. Usually a traditionalist, not really a Pro Combat or Throwback fan but I've seen other give their opinion of a new Steelers concept and I wanted to try my own.

Idea:

Color, inspired by the old San Diego St color-fade hats

Graphic interlaced, the new hydro-graphics that is all the rage, seen others use the "fitting" use of diamond plate in their Pittsburgh concepts and its pretty good idea if it can be done right.

Logo, Kept the original, almost went with the old school guy punting on the I beam, but just didnt look right. Kept the original logo so it didnt seem so far-fetched.

Let me know your c+c. First concept Ive posted.

steelersconcept.png

champs.png

What about using that same texture, but on a black shell. That'd have the added bonus of having something new and "kewl," but not messing with the Steelers' core identity.

What about using that same texture, but on a black shell. That'd have the added bonus of having something new and "kewl," but not messing with the Steelers' core identity.

I agree. Also, how about having a colorless logo "stamped" onto the blank side as if it were part of the metal helmet?

Archived