Who will be in the superbowl this year

Broncos084

What team has what it takes?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Falcons/ Pats

Pats win

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Eagles over Pats. Go Birds!!!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Eagles-Colts, and the Eagles end the frustration of no parades down Broad Street since 1983.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

I would say on paper it's the Pats. They managed to get better in the off-season.

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

How about the Bengals? Marvin Lewis' imprint will be growing- there not in an overly competetive division so playoffs are possible and Palmer has a great arm apparently! Well okay it seems fanciful but how smart am I gonna look now come February if they do win??

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

• 4 weeks later...

with the current state of the NFL where a super bowl team can win 5 games the next season. its almost impossible to pick the winner. all 32 teams are contenders to go to the super bowl. since they are all equal and no better and no worse than any other team. Lions/Chargers is as realistic as the Eagles and Pats in the super bowl.

i say Cowboys/Texans, Lions/Chargers or Cards/Bengals as serious possible super bowl matches.

and of course the falcons will continue to be a joke, i don't follow the Falcs never have never will. Houston Texans, thats where it is at. B)

and the panthers will be a laugh next year.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

Is it possible to reset this poll so each voter could vote for 1 AFC and 1 NFC team,instead of just one of the 2 Super Bowl participants? That might give everybody a better "read" on who the board's members really think is going to be there. For example,I saw more posts saying the Colts would be in the Super Bowl than there were votes for the Colts in the poll.

Archived