Fantasy Football Team

capn89

Fantasy Football  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm in the midst of designing some uniforms for (yet to be owned) expansion teams in a Yahoo Fantasy Football league I'm running and I wanted your thoughts on which color numbers I should go with on the white uniform; Black or Red?

Centurions.png

I voted for red numbers, because they balance out the black arm stripes. Pretty cool unis by the way.

Thanks for your thoughts and compliments on the uniforms. :)

The black numbers just look more cohesive with the rest of the uniform, to me.

Thanks, I appreciate your thoughts.

I suppose, while I'm here, the fantasy league that these are for is currently in it's second season. I actually don't know too many people, so the first year only had 6 teams. Two of the managers might not be coming back as well I am looking to include 2-4 expansion teams, so there could be up to 6 vacant spots. The uniforms/graphics and such really don't serve any purpose other than their use on a league blog that I do. http://fantasyfootballalliance.blogspot.com/ It's a fun league, run on Yahoo Fantasy Football, and doesn't cost anything to join. There is a $50 Amazon gift card to the leagues' champion (or in the case of the first season, the first runner-up since I ended up winning the championship). This year, since I plan to include fantasy teams, I was going to include an additional $25 Amazon gift card to the best newcomer. So if you joined and had an expansion team you'd have a 50% or 25% chance of actually winning something your first year. If the two previous managers don't return you still have a 1 in 6 shot your first year. The league is a keeper league, but due to the expansion I am having all the managers pick a certain amount of players from their rosters (at the cost of draft picks) so the rest are thrown back into the draft pool. If you're interested or want more information or have questions please send me a PM. I'd love to have some fellow CCSLCers join the fun. For this first season you'd, unfortunately, be stuck with whatever good/bad design/team I come up with (or one of the two existing teams) due to the short amount of time left before draft day, but next year you'd have near free-reign for your colors, design, logos, team name (within common reason), etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived