8 Fantasy Football Teams

capn89

Ok, so here's the deal. I wanted to show off the 8 designs for a fantasy football league I run on Yahoo, but I'm also hoping to recruit three people to manage three of the teams. I added two expansion teams (from 6 to 8) this year, one of which has been taken. The other, the Centurions, is up for grabs. Two teams from last season are without managers (the Geckos, 2nd place, and the Aztecs 3rd place). The league is a keeper league, so depending on if you wanted an existing team or the expansion team you would be required to do different things up to and including draft day. The existing teams are allowed to retain a certain amount of players from the previous season at the cost of certain draft picks (I will give the details to anyone who is interested) while the remaining players get thrown into free agency for the upcoming draft so that the new teams and the worst two from last year have a chance to put together decent squads. The only thing I would ask is, since it's such late timing trying to get three new managers, that you stick with the current team name, colors, logos etc, at least until next season, then you have pretty much free reign. If you need a little push more than just friendly competition, last year (and this year) I offered a $25 Amazon gift card to the league champion. My team ended up winning so the gift card went to the runner up. Since there are two expansion teams I am also offering a $25 Amazon gift card for the best of the expansion. Since there are only two expansion teams, you, at the very least, have a 50% chance of winning something if you take part.

If you're interested or have questions please PM me as soon as possible as the Keeper selections need to be done by Wednesday and the draft is Sept 3.

I also update a league blog, so if you'd like to have a look, just visit here.

Anyway, these are the 8 teams in order of how they finished the season:

6000372230_23b1f6ef6d_b.jpg

6089961782_574e93f81a_b.jpg

6092741369_64a03fe6d9_b.jpg

6022992887_1e18e816a7_b.jpg

6089416035_0aaf7b80a4_b.jpg

7860419636_02a3837197_b.jpg

And the two expansion teams:

7860398918_554ba40921_b.jpg

7860400206_3d841750f0_b.jpg

I'd be interested, but only if I get to rename and redesign my team. :) No borrowed logos for me. If you'll have me, I'll take the Geckos over. Or I can start from scratch. Whichever.

I've got logos and uniform designs already. I'd just have to hand them to you for your template so that they match the rest of the league. :)

I'd be interested, but only if I get to rename and redesign my team. :) No borrowed logos for me. If you'll have me, I'll take the Geckos over. Or I can start from scratch. Whichever.

I've got logos and uniform designs already. I'd just have to hand them to you for your template so that they match the rest of the league. :)

I sent you a PM, but like I had said I can't re-brand anything until next season, not so much because of the media guides you see above, but because of all the other graphics and such for the league blog.

Any teams left? I'd take one and have no problem using your team name and design for a year.

I love that Dandys scheme...I'm Irish and a Skins fan so obviously it appeals to me.

Hey, I've got the Aztecs (existing, so you'd have to get on soon and select your keepers based on league rules) and the Centurions (expansion, so you'd be drafting fresh) left. Let me know, send me a PM, so I can get all the relevant info (and username/password) to you.

Could I have a team? :rolleyes: I would prefer the Aztecs, but I could also have the Centurions.

(Just to let you know if I get the Aztecs I will rebrand them next offseason)

Send me a PM so I can pass on all the relevant info you need. I'll give you the Aztecs, and rebranding next year is perfectly fine, I just need to keep the status quo for this year. :)

Archived