MLB City Alternates

Philsphan

In 2013, several MLB teams introduced alternate uniforms based on landmarks in their cities. Here are three NL teams to start. The Phillies are based on the Liberty Bell, the Giants are based on the Golden Gate Bridge, and the Mets are based on the Empire State Building. If you guys seem to like 'em, maybe I'll do some more. C&C= more teams.

CityAlternates1.png

First of all, props for hand-drawing your concept. That shows that you dedicated a lot of time to this. I actually like the San Francisco and NY ones, especially NY. The "Phila" concept is interesting but the liberty bell logo kind of looks like a pacifier.

C&C:

1) I'd get rid of the white box around the "Phila" script.

2) I'd give Philly a red belt, and the Mets a blue belt.

3) Maybe add a white outline to the Empire State Building on the Mets cap.

Overall, great start. I look forward to more.

2ns84yg.png

10n7yog.png

25krb0y.png

Geat job, nice to see you doing some new stuff. These look pretty good, especially the Mets, as a big Mets fan I approve wholeheartedly of it either as an alternate or sort of a specialty jersey to sell in the team store. I agree with numbers 2 and 3 of piratesfan's suggestions, but I don't really think number one is neccessary. Really nice job here.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Updates for Philly and the Mets look really good. For Washington, I would emphasize the Capitol more. To do that, I would take the Lincoln Memorial off the jersey, which looks forced right now, and use the Capitol silhouette, which looks great, on the cap instead of the generic W. Hope this helps!

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Updates for Philly and the Mets look really good. For Washington, I would emphasize the Capitol more. To do that, I would take the Lincoln Memorial off the jersey, which looks forced right now, and use the Capitol silhouette, which looks great, on the cap instead of the generic W. Hope this helps!

+1 The updates are perfect.

2ns84yg.png

10n7yog.png

25krb0y.png

Archived