Carolina Hurricanes concept

MojoRoberts

Try move the C-storm a little to the left, so that the eye is in the middle of the opening. It still feels off-balance its either that, or something is off with the curvature of the C. I figure moving it is easier than trying to redraw it.

_

_Nice call on the gray. You can always play up civil war heritage with North Carolina that way, too

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

I have some jersey art forthcoming within the next few days and I would really like to get some feedback prior to posting rather than letting you, my fellow community members respond to what you are seeing. I at least will say this: Home is a red jersey in my mind. Obviously the away is white and an alternate 3rd jersey would be either black or blue. Any input on the tweaks with stripes, yoke, piping or other accents I am looking to you first rather than an immediate critique to what I may have in my mind will help me greatly in my initial design and a better starting point for further revisions. Please let me know what direction all of you have in your mind before I finally reveal the first round of jersey art. Thank you in advance for your comments. -Joe

Archived