Hand-drawn NFL Nike throwback concepts

kajeet

• 4 weeks later...

San Diego Chargers 1980s Throwback

I finally finished the Chargers throwback because my computer broke and I'm trying to get a new one.I'm using a different computer in the house that I don't like cause it uses Windows XP. scan0001.jpg

Houston/Tennessee Oilers/Titans Throwback NOTE:The Oil derrick came out a little small and the Oilers-Titans anniversary patch came out crooked and I modified the template to look like the Nike Elite template.scan0001-1.jpg

Houston/Tennessee Oilers/Titans Throwback NOTE:The Oil derrick came out a little small and the Oilers-Titans anniversary patch came out crooked and I modified the template to look like the Nike Elite template.scan0001-1.jpg

Not sure that logo would translate well to a patch, but i think thats a great logo idea you got there.

bufg.png

Not sure that logo would translate well to a patch, but i think thats a great logo idea you got there.

Thanks, I got the idea from someone on Main Logo page that said the Oilers-Titains AFL patch a couple years ago should've had the oil rig as the shadow of the Titans logo.

San Fransisco 49ers 1960s throwback

I ran out of ideas so I re-did the 49ers. Its pretty much what they wear now except the helmet and pants. I might to do a era-mixing, hand-drawn NBA concepts next. scan0002.jpg

Archived