Wichita State's unused logo change

Burkell007

So about maybe 7-8 years ago Wichita st changed logos or at least unveiled them but they got a negitave response they scrapped them I'm trying to find these logos and I can't find them anywhere cause I'm gonna build a team on team builder I know they used to be on ColorWrex's site but that article with them has be taken down years ago, does anybody know what I'm talking about and has these to share with us?

How's that for a useful 1000th post? :P

Oh no this was a complete overhaul new logo or 2 to replace that guy and they updated the "wsu"

The WSU logo and the version of WuShock, their mascot, which 'LightsOut' posted is the overhaul and it is used by the university.

Now the physical mascot has been changed many times since 2006 when that made news, but as for the logo, it was part of the 2008-09 logo project.

Around the same time, they also decided to place WuShock at center court as opposed to the new university logo.

So about maybe 7-8 years ago Wichita st changed logos or at least unveiled them but they got a negitave response they scrapped them I'm trying to find these logos and I can't find them anywhere cause I'm gonna build a team on team builder I know they used to be on ColorWrex's site but that article with them has be taken down years ago, does anybody know what I'm talking about and has these to share with us?

How's that for a useful 1000th post? :P

I know what logo you're referring to...I'll try to see if I can find an image...if I remember correctly, the wheat was pointing straight up, with "WSU" beneath.

Archived