Portland Red Foxes

alexo

There are a number of issues here with regard to colour, placement, and form. First off, it looks like he's eating his tail. Second, the white and black look like it's been randomly applied to the face--I get no sense of what direction the light is coming from or what other purpose those colours serve. Moreover, the black and white emphasis the red middle of the face and the eyes, which (I will avoid being crude) you might want to rethink those shapes in the centre of the face.

rATMcmK.png

Much better, though the slit pupils look feline. Just a note for the future--leave your original works rather than deleting them and replacing them with updates. That way, both the readers and you can easily see the full development of your concept.

rATMcmK.png

Wow, I never knew, very cool! Then I'd say your logo is perfect. Great progress over a just a few days. Next stop--a full concept! What sport do you envision this for? i see either hockey or baseball.

rATMcmK.png

Wow, I never knew, very cool! Then I'd say your logo is perfect. Great progress over a just a few days. Next stop--a full concept! What sport do you envision this for? i see either hockey or baseball.

He said hockey, and I can't really see them playing anything else for that matter!

Archived