Arizona Sidewinders - Fantasy Football

OchentaYOcho88

I was looking through my images today and saw a logo I made for a teambuilder team and I was feeling like making a uniform concept. This is my first concept in a long while. For some reason this template bogs down my Inkscape so, this literally took me about seven hours to make... painstaking. I'm going to go forward with an away set once I get some C&C and make some revisions to the home set. It turned out looking a lot like something Arizona Rattlers would wear but that's the type of feeling I was looking for I guess.

sidewindershome.png

Thanks for stopping by.

~OYO

I like it in general, but I don't think those numbers would be very legible on the field.

I think you're right, I removed the design from the numbers. I'm not too crazy about the font I chose I may revisit that. After a while I felt there was too much black in the uniform and it was WAY too Arizona Rattlers. It's going to be difficult to get away from that feeling because the idea of the team is so related to the Rattlers and I accept that. Nothing here is ground breaking but, I'm hoping to develop this over some time.

In my revision I dropped the black except around the numbers and added silver to the uniform. I'm really frustrated with my inkscape and how slow it's running with this template I may be changing templates soon for something simpler. It took me forever just to change the colors and remove the designs because it kept freezing on me.

sidewindershome.png

Archived